Friday, September 6, 2013

COMMENT ON "RING THE BELLS OF REVOLUTION" HERE, BUT NOT ANONYMOUSLY

Please comment here on any aspect of "Ring the Bells of Revolution" --the effort to collect signatures from a majority of adult Americans for "This I Believe," as discussed at PDRBoston.org.

Also, do not comment anonymously (because spam uses anonymous posting and I--the creator of this comment blog--have all emails notifying me of an anonymous comment directed to my spam folder where I won't see it, meaning it won't get posted because comments are moderated.)

To avoid spam comments I moderate these comments, which means that until I approve your comment it won't appear here. I try to approve within 24 hours but I cannot guarantee that, of course.

Blogger unfortunately forces the comment ordering to be most recent on the bottom--sorry.

John Spritzler



1 comment:

  1. [Carol asked me to post this for her. --J.S.]

    September 27, 2013

    Re: Television, Comcast @ Friday Afternoon

    You all know, we are fighting for some kind of liberty.

    I am so angry at the TV stations, having started with Comcast, & ended RCN,
    I don't watch much TV, but There is a good movie today on w/Jack Nicolsholson
    and Meg Tilly this afternoon. It is on ENCORE Suspense, Channel 205.

    How would I know it started? Or when it started? I missed the first part.
    I'm still trying to figure out the story.

    They (papers & such) not so long ago, stopped showing what was on from
    6:00 am to 6:pm in the news and in other organs.

    Why? To save salaries?

    Who is going to sit thru the GUIDE? it takes so much time.
    We should call/email/write ALL of the TV producers everywhere.

    We are paying $200 + each month, and for what? JUNK

    There are few movies worth watching. No one can know what's on
    even though many are home night and day, mornings and night.
    Why don't they service the entire audience? That's what we see
    today? BUT WE MISS SOME EXCELLENT MOVIES DURING
    THE DAY!!!!!!!

    But this film and others from a few years ago show so much
    more wisdom, guts, strong stories, suspense, a lot we don't see today.But the junk they show currently, is murder, explosions, hurtfully negative stories, etc.

    I'd like to see another sheet set up by us for folks to sign, asking for the other 12 hours of TV scheduling that we no longer have. For a couple of hundred a month, aren't we entitled to that?

    This movie ended at 6:38 pm on Friday.


    Carol Rae Bradford

    ReplyDelete